Sunday, August 05, 2012

Heather's Baby Shower

 This Saturday was my niece Heather's Baby Shower.  It was a really fun family party with both sides of the family there.  She had a Candy Bar and a Nacho Bar there, which was awesome!!  I made a banner for the Candy Bar using the Big Dreams Embroidery Candy banner and the Heart banner.  I used multiple colors because the candy bar had all the colors of the rainbow in it.  :)
 And of course had to get in One Hello Kitty candy in there.

 Ashley did a great job putting the candy bar together.  She separated the skittles (with the help of niece Jordana).  And made taffy kabobs!  It looked awesome!
 There is the Sofia banner I made, also from Big Dreams Embroidery.  I just love their alphabet banner!!
 They had a bouncy house there!  I've always wanted to jump in a bouncy house.  And I did!!  LOL  It was HILARIOUS!!  There were two other adults in there as well, and we were bouncing our hearts out.  LOL  Yes, I am totally a big kid.  :)
 Here is Ashley and Heather.  They're just too cute!
And here's the Louisiana family.  It's so cool to see how much all the kids have grown.

No comments: