Friday, August 03, 2012

Candy Heart Banner... And a Surprise!

 For the past few days I've bee working on this candy with hearts banner for my niece's baby shower.  They're having a Candy Bar for it, so I thought this would be cute!  It's another cute banner from Big Dreams Embroidery.
 I just love how the candy turned out.  I think I need to get a little better on my color combinations though,  I love how the Hello Kitty candy one turned out.

 I also received a great surprise in the mail!  I entered the L&L Hawaiian BBQ HIC (Hawaiian Island Creations) sweepstakes for July.  I received an email from L & L a few weeks ago that said I was a winner, but they never had my name on their fb wall, so I thought it was a hoax at first.  But today, to my surprise, there was a package for me in the mail!
For those who know me, I just love dragons!  So the shirt was perfect.  The shorts are HUGE, they're a size 42. LOL  I don't know anyone who is a size 42.  Do the kids wear their pants that big??  Phil can put them on over his jeans and there is still a ton of room!  LOL

Gave me the giggles today!  :)

No comments: