Saturday, January 30, 2016

More vinyl cutting


 This week I did some more vinyl cutting.  A lot of people love the glass blocks, and a friend of mine wanted one with praying hands.  I also decided to put her nephew's name on the block this time.  I think it turned out really nice. Better then I expected it to.

 

I also finally cut the Rebels decals.  I found a cool tutorial on how to cut copy into shapes.  The same friend coaches cheerleaders for the Rebels, so I was playing with the copy and came up with the below heart.  She loved it, so I had to make her some..

 One of my other friends owns a company called Fas Tuning Performance Parts.  He wanted some stickers made, so I cut him a few.  He really was pleased with how they turned out.

I bought the silhouette to cut fabric, but I'm having so much more fun cutting vinyl with it.  :)

No comments: