Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pinot's Palette


 My friend Debi and I went to one of those wine and painting classes last weekend.  It was such a great time.  I haven't painted in years, so it was good to get painting again, and of course, I want to paint more on top of all the other hobbies I have.

 

 We started off painting the canvas with black acrylic paint. 
 Then we made an aurora borealis sky.  I didn't like mine much cause as a painter friend of mine noticed, it was kinda window wipery.  LOL  But my friend's looked amazing!

 This is Debi's, hers was so cool!!

 Next we added trees, which I liked cause it kid some of my background.  LOL
 Then we added snow and stars.
Here's Debi's.  I think she did an amazing job!!

We're so excited, we're taking another class next weekend. Will post photos of that one too!  If you haven't taken one of those classes, you should do it, it's really fun, and you get a cool piece of art when you're done.

No comments: