It's been a busy month for projects. I was in a patch swap a month ago, a few ladies that I've met while crafting decided to have a fabric patch swap. You send in 5 home made fabric patches, and you'll receive 5 back You can send in multiples of five, and get the same in return.I received five beautiful patches, everyone's patches are so different. I made an extra for me, the big flower one I figured I wouldn't actually use them for patches, so I put them in a shadow box. Love how it looks! Next swap is a tassle swap. I have to figure out what to do on that one, and then figure out how to display them. Too much fun!
Phil's son Philip is on a Rugby team called the Griffins in Colorado. So, I made him a cup with their logo etched on it. really like how it turned out. Now the scary part is shipping it to him. I hate shipping glass items in the mail. Hopefully it will get to him all in one piece
Next project for the weekend were 2 shadow boxes for my friend. She wants to give them to her great grandchildren. I love how they came out, and I hope they like them!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment