My friend Debi and I have been taking a bunch of those painting and wine classes. Most of them have been at Pinot's Palette, a brick and mortar Paint and wine store which we LOVE, and one at the ones they hold at the restaurants. It's been so much fun getting back into painting.
This is one we did of the Golden Gate Bridge. Just love how easy they made it to do this painting.
I thought it was going to be a lot harder than it was. But breaking the paintings down step-by-step makes it fun and easy. This one took a little longer than the ones we usually go to, normally they're 2 hours, and this one took almost 3. And I can see why, with all the details.
This is Me and Debi with our paintings. :)
This is a beach boardwalk one we did a couple of weeks ago. This one was a lot of fun, I love making the actual boardwalk. Love the water on this one too. I have to learn how to not be so mechanical and even on my waves though.
My painting is on the left, and Debi's is on the right. I love how hers turned out!
This was this past Friday's painting. We did a big North Shore wave. I just loved the painting when we saw it in person, and knew we had to do it. I love how they both turned out!
Since we have been doing the paintings, I've done a couple by myself just by looking at photos. This one is for my step-daughter Ashley. She liked this one and pinned it on Pinterest. So I thought I'd try to make it for her. It's done in watercolors instead of acrylics, what I'm used to doing. I really like using the watercolors. I think I need to do another one. :)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment