I've been MIA the past few days. My cousin has finally closed her Hallmark store. We were all very sad today. It was our final day of cleaning up the space. It was very, very sad. She's had the store for 23 years now, worked there 2 years prior to owning it. So, it's a really big part of her life that she is closing.
It reminded me of "You've Got Mail" where Meg Ryan's character is closing her store.
We've been going there ever since she's owned it. I was in my late teens when she took it over. But to me, it seems like she's always had it.
We've seen so many people come and go during the time she's owned it. And like I told her today, she's raised a lot of girls. LOL But I guess it's time for her to move on to bigger and brighter things.
So, that's where I've been the past few days. We cleaned, moved, cleaned, moved some more. Tomorrow is the day she's handing over the keys. A really sad day for us all!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
1 comment:
How sad Mel, but on the bright side you can concentrate on one store now. I hope you get some of your life back this year.
Love ya!
Post a Comment