That I'm going to have to wait until APRIL 23rd for a new episode of HEROES!!! OMG! And of course, they left you hanging... well, poor Suresh is hanging...LOL
There are so many twists and turns. WHO KNEW that Peter Petrelli's mom KNEW who Claire was! And where is Claire's mom?? Did they off her? Here I was thinking that she had some powers, but it was the shape shifter new girl.
I'm glad Ando didn't go back to Japan. He and Hiro are my favorite characters!!
Now I have more questions, and I have to wait a month and a half!
Well, at least for awhile there is the Black Donnellys. I really love that show! Joey Ice Cream is my favorite character, cause he's just too dang funny! It really is a fun show. I know there is some blood in it, but OMG, there are moments in it that really crack me up!! Mainly cause it's a serious situation, and they bring a lot of levity to it.
Makes you wonder what you'd do if your brothers kept getting into trouble like that, and would you go to help them? I would have left my brother in jail too. LOL
Rome was really good this week too, and next week it is going to be even better. They are trying to follow the true storyline a bit. Octavia did marry Marc Antony. Next week Cleopatra comes back. I wonder how many more episodes there are going to be? I Love that show too.
Tomorrow is Idol...YAY! And of course SVU. Wednesday it's Idol again! And we love watching Medium. That would really suck to have to listen to dead people, especially seeing how they died or stuff like that.
More TV updates soon!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment