Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A sneeze waiting to happen

A mile from my home, these lovely yellow flowers are blooming. Being that I have a black thumb, which is terrible for a daughter of a gardener. You'd think I would be able to grow things, not kill them. LOL ...but I have no idea what kind of flowers these are. I'm thinking some kind of mustard? Cause there are people there picking them when I pass by.

Anyway, I swear it's a sneeze waiting to happen. This year, allergies have been really bad, really early. Don't go there with the global warming thing. I see these fields every day of my life, so I thought I'd share them with you.

They are really pretty though!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Are you sure it isn't goldenrod?? We have mustard plants that grow wild, too. Just today on the weather channel, I saw a report on the extremely high pollen counts. Not only is it super high but also early.

Melanie E said...

Postitive. Just asked Phil tonight, and he said it was Mustard. :) Yep, we have high pollen counts. I so am not used to having my allergies in February and March. I'm one big ball of snot! LOL