Monday, March 26, 2007

Mythbusters...


Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE Mythbusters?? I mean LOVE it! The geek in me just comes out whenever I watch this show. It reminds me of my days at Avocet working with Jim, Dave, Marty, Paul, Erik, and Tom. LOL Jim could SO be Jaime. And David could be Adam. The logical choice for Paul would be Tory. And Erik would be Grant. LOL
I watch it every morning. And if I can't watch it, I have been known to tape it. And I know, it's been on for a bunch of years, but I've just started watching it.
At least once a day, I look over at phil and say something like, "Did you know that electric eels won't demagnitize your credit card..." Or "the one thing that may stop a guard dog would be a big steak."

Then he will come back saying, "well, you know a good guard dog wouldn't even go for the steak, cause it would be trained not to eat anything other than what is given to him by his trainer."

Yes, we do have conversations like that. And Oh boy! Don't get Phil, Al, and I together talking about Mythbusters. LOL It's really funny.
I think it's mainly a reminder of some really fun memories at Avocet. Like taking David's new bicycle hostage until he sang, "I'm too sexy for my bicycle.."
Or locking David up in the shower, and then his thinking how he's going to McGyver himself out of there using the shower grate...
Or the classic one, Paul coming back from vacation after like 3 weeks of vacation. And marty and I clearing out all our stuff in our cubicles to make him think that we found other jobs, but we were really hiding in the conference room. LOL
OH! And coming to work on my birthday, and Phil and Al decorating my office so bad that I couldn't even walk into my office. And then we had a visit that day from the main office across the bay, felt like the parent trap there! LOL
I got a million of 'em! I really should scrapbook those memories before I forget them!!

No comments: