Friday, March 30, 2007

More Flowers

These were flowers that are on a bush in the median of a roadway I was driving on. I was stuck at a light, and saw the flowers. Thought it would make a cool picture. And they are pretty nice. I mean they're pink!! LOL

I pass by these every day, but didn't think to take a photo of them till now. The things you don't pay attention to until you want to take pictures of stuff.

This is how I like my flowers...in a picture! LOL

Phil is so lucky that he doesn't have to bring me roses for Valentine's day...chocolates are way better anyway! LOL And yep Deb, especially from See's!

2 comments:

Deb said...

You are certainly impressing me with the beauty of spring. Those flowers are just lovely. I love to see flowers surrounding me, growing or picked. By the way, your Sees should be arriving Monday so watch for them.

Melanie E said...

Oh Yum!! I have to get to the post office!! I have so much stuff to send to you, kay, and cindyann!! I'm so behind. My resolutions aren't working very well.

love ya!