Monday, April 02, 2007

Duct Tape Ribbon


So Al wrapped Phil's present with his normal duct tape. But instead of wrapping the entire box in duct tape, to where he can't open it. He decided to make a duct tape bow. OMG, it was so cute! Had to take a picture of it. The middle he fastened it all together with some kind of snap. he wished he would have had my crop-a-dile to put an eyelet in the middle. LOL
he could be one of those duct tape guys! i can just imagine him sitting there cutting each piece to the exact measurments. And then folding each piece so that the proportions were correct. It's totally amazing how he thinks these things up!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a natural crafter he is! That is really a cool way to wrap a guys gift too.

Deb said...

I agree. That is a great man's bow!

Melanie E said...

LOL YEs, it is! I wanna make one for a guy gift I'm going to give on the 28th!