And it's almost time for the weekend. I'm so tired this week, I can't wait till the weekend is here. Well, at least Sunday. LOL
What did you all think of Idol and DWTS? I thought it was kinda mean to have Jordin think she was leaving. I mean she was so stressed and crying, I felt really bad for her. The show was good. My favorite part was when Carrie Underwood was singing, "I'll Stand by You." I love that Pretenders song, and she sang it so well! Wasn't too hip on the couple of songs that all the idols sang. But the rest of the show was good.
Was really surprised that Heather Mills was voted off this week's DWTS. Mostly because she really is better than Achy breaky heart guy, and cliffy claven. Was that not too cool to see NORM! in the audience?? But I know I wouldn't have voted for her, cause I still have this thing with her divorcing my favorite Beatle. LOL I thought she did dance great though, but just couldn't vote for her. Loyalties. LOL
And LOVED Heroes this week. OMG, I wonder what powers Mom Petrelli has! I think it's so neat that you don't know who is good and bad, and what is really going on. I love how we're finding out more and more who people are, and how they all know each other. That's pretty cool.
Tonight's Grey's so I'll probably have something to say about that later too!!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, I get a second chance to comment! I tried to comment at myspace but it is coming up as myspace errors. I totally agree with you about DWTS, but I did finally come around to being okay with Heather. I was so set not to like her. LOL I think John and Billy Ray were no better if not worse than she was. And I felt so bad that Jonathan will be gone now because I think he is a sweetheart. :) I never thought about the pros losing money if they and their star partners lost until Heather said that last night. Maybe, that is why they work so hard with the stars to help them win. LOL
Sorry, I left chat early last night, but you do know why. Thanks for being so understanding and being there for me. Hugssssss Don't worry about being on tonight after Grey's and try to go to bed at a decent hour and get rest. Who knows anyway, I might fall asleep before then.
Wow, I just heard on the Insider that Sanjaya's parents were arrested for growing and selling marijuana. That is sad, and darn, now it makes me feel kind of bad for him.
Post a Comment