Hope you all are having a great thursday/almost friday! LOL Yeah yeah, it's almost Friday. WOOO HOOO. We picked up a used washer off of craigslist today. After one trip to the laundromat, Phil got way tired of going to the laundromat. I won't go by myself, cause OMG, I just won't. :) So, found a washer, picked it up today. HOpefully when they hook it up tomorrow, it will work. LOL
Ashley was here yesterday, we took her out for her birthday. YAY. So, of course we went to Baldies. We always go to Baldies. LOL
Tuesday was Pizza night for the softball team that Phil helps coach. OMG, there were some of the 10 and under teams there, and they were tiny girls! LOL Phil said, "Our girls were never that small..." Um DUH! Yes they were! LOL And our girls in the 14 and unders are so different from last season. I'm just amazed at how much they all have changed. I hope this year will be a good one.
Monday went to see my aunts from Hawaii. My one aunt is in SF, and the other two are from Honalulu and Kauai. And they're both here for a visit. It's nice for my dad, cause they are the only siblings he has left. It's funny being in there with them all. I haven't seen one of my aunts for quite a few years. And what is cool is that my dad is now into taking photos. He's making sure he gets photos with them before they go home. I think he didn't get to spend a ton of time with his brothers before they passed, so he's not going to let that happen with his sisters.
Not much else going on here. I really can't wait for April to be done. Too many things going on in one month!! Not that May is going to be any more quiet. LOL I'm tired just thinking about it!! LOL
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment