Today was a fun day! I sold a bracelet that I made! Well, what makes it more exciting is that it's the biggest piece of jewelry I have sold yet!
And my truck is working again. It was the fuel filter. LOL Phil just didn't know how to fit in the little space that there is to change it. Felipe did it, and he did it in 25 minutes. YAY! I'm SO glad cause eventhough it's cool driving the big blazer, I miss my truck!! I don't have to worry about starting it. And my window actually rolls down!! LOL
We had a good day today. I'm excited cause I like when we're busy.
Watched DWTS and Idol. I hope Melinda wins. I like Jordin, but I love Melinda's singing!!
Tomorrow is the results for Idol. I hope that the finals will be Melinda and Jordin!!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment