This weekend Spiderman 3 comes out! I am very excited. Can you hear me singing the spiderman song??
"Spider-man, Spider-man
Does whatever a spider can
spins a web
any size
catches thieves
just like flies
look out! Here comes the spider-maaaaaannnnn."
LOL
I love comics and cartoons, can you tell?? And I'm even more excited that the Fantastic Four is coming out this summer too! There's a big statue of the Silver Surfer at our movie theatre, and I am way too excited. I want to go and take a picture of it! LOL
I probably won't get to see it for a while, cause Mother's day is coming up too. But it should be really cool to see when I go to see it! I think Memorial weekend is going to be a big movie going weekend for me. :)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment