So, what did you all think of American Idol?? I wasn't surprised that it was Chris leaving. Cause he's never been a favorite of mine. I think the girls really do out sing the guys at this point. Was a bit surprised it was Phil because he did so well this week. But I think Blake did a whole lot better, although something about him really bugs me. I think it's the faux british look that he's going for. LOL
OMG, loved Grey's this week. Although I could only watch the first half cause I wanted to see what happened on ER. I love the cast of the hopefully spinoff show. Always LOVED Tim Daly, ever since Wings. And love Taye Diggs too. I think Addison can carry her own show, she's a great character. I would totally watch that show if it comes on this season.
I can't comment on everything yet, so bear with me. Callie is still one of my favorite characters too. And I loved that moment where Christina has to ask Callie to be her bridesmaid. I mean TOTALLY cracked up!! Not sure I like the fact that Burke is roping Christina into a big wedding. That is just mean.
Well, I'll comment more when I watch the show. I'll probably not watch it till tomorrow morning.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Mel, as you know, there was no big surprise on AI for me, though just wasn't sure if it would be Phil or Lakisha. I think she lucked out because the number of votes was really high the second week, too.
Something about Blake kind of leaves me cold, too.
Grey's was good. I think Addison is going back, but the thought of that empty office will get her to return. I just wonder how much interaction there will be between the two shows. Addison is a strong character, but I still can't completely forgive her for cheating on dh with his best friend. She will have a lot of regrets for aborting that baby now since she isn't fertile anymore. And, we have never mentioned anything about Izzy's daughter??? What did you think about that?
I was really hoping you would be online tonight since tonight isn't an especially good tv night. LOL
Post a Comment