Friday, May 23, 2008

Hope you have a great weekend!

What is everyone doing for the Memorial Day weekend? I hope whatever you're doing, you'll have fun with people you enjoy being with, doing fun things!

I'm almost done cleaning. I cleaned the back window so well, one of the many doves that frequent Mel's Seed and Cat food Cafe flew into the back window! OMG, I didn't think they'd do that. Just like the Windex commercial. That stuff works!

Am just doing the final cleaning, just think, I won't have to do that much next week, and I can create!! YAY! LOL

I went to Joann's Fabrics today, and OMG, have you ever been to the one in Fremont? I think it's larger than the Michael's here in Union City. I haven't seen so much stuff, and it's clean! The store in Redwood City is ok, it's just not as new or clean. Come to think of it, the old location wasn't really great either. I'm glad they moved!
And a couple of doors down is a great bookshop that sells secondhand books. It's called Half-priced Books. And yes, the books are half priced! LOL I found some great computer books that I needed. Well, I didn't NEED them, but I wanted to learn more about web design and how to run photoshop. And the books were $3 to $6.99! And they had a 20% off your purchase! So it was even cheaper! I was very happy. I think I will have to venture down there again soon. They also buy books, so I might go and send some of my books there too.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: