Phil and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie today. It was good. A lot of things were predictable. I guessed a few things that were going to happen before they happened. LOL Things happened so fast during the movie, I think I'll need to see it again just to see if I missed anything. There were a couple of cool things that if you blinked you'd miss them.
I'm glad they brought Karen Allen's character back. I loved her in the first movie. And I liked Shia LaBeouf as Mutt. I think it's kinda funny that Indy took his nickname from a dog, and Mutt is a dog. Cate Blanchett was great! I love that she can pick up any accent and character and make it believable. And have I ever said that I loved Ray Winstone? He's been one of my favorite actors since the BBC version of Robin Hood all those many years ago. I wished that they would have had his character in the movie a bit more.
The alien thing was kinda weird. But I guess they had to incorporate that for the crystal skull thing to work.
All in all it was a good movie. If you like Indiana Jones, definitely go see it.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment