OMG, ok, I am still cleaning. I finally put together the computer. Have the scanner and printer finally hooked up. Was waiting mainly because I had to go through papers and stuff on my desk. Desk is clean for me, but still needs work. LOL
I decided that I needed to purge things from my life. Ok, not EVERYTHING, but I am a packrat. And I have too many magazines, papers, etc that really need to be recycled. So, I decided I needed to let go. I'm still having a hard time letting go of stamping magazines and scrapbook ones, but I'm getting a little better.
Found a lot of craft supplies, and I'm thinking about putting some of them on Etsy.
And if you haven't gone to Etsy, omg, that is one of the coolest ecommerce sites yet. It's inspiring me to create things, cause I can really make some of those things too. Really I can!!
Will update you more when it's a bit cleaner!! LOL
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment