Saturday, May 31, 2008

Inside pages to Las Vegas Book

I have finished most of the pages of my Las Vegas Stamping Sisters mini accordian book. I haven't glued it into the cover at this point, but I wanted to post some pictures of what I've been doing so far.


This is the first page, I printed the title from Word onto cream colored cardstock. Then used TimHoltz's ink pad to soften up the color a bit. I drew the swirlies, then cut out of cardstock. And then punched the round dots with a round hole punch.

The papers on all the books might be a bit different, cause it depends on what I have left by the time I get to book 5. LOL I found the cool cherry paper from a store in Tracy that isn't there anymore. Love the pink theme to the book so far.

But then, I had to find something with a little blue in it because the photos at the nugget's fish tank were blue. So I found this poker chip paper, and thought it would be good. :) And the next set of photos are from the Las Vegas Experience on Fremont street.

The flip side has 2 double layouts. I'll post those tomorrow.

No comments: