Saturday, June 07, 2008

Krispy Treat Guitar



Yesterday was Sadie's 21st birthday, and today we are celebrating. So, Phil has this great idea to make Sadie a Krispy Treat Guitar. She loves Krispy treats, and well, you know her and music.

These are the photos of the final processes. Phil molded the guitar by hand, and he cut the shape out and the hole in the center. I went in after and made the chocolate strings out of melted chocolate, and even wrote her name on it! It is very cool!

Hope she enjoys it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys have been baking fools! Lucky Sadie!!! lol I could send her a donut crepe lol

You and Phil did a great job! I think he needs to go into business.

Melanie E said...

ROFL! You should send her a Donut Crepe! You have a new invention!

We were cracking up while making it that Duff from Ace of Cakes would be cracking up at how we were rigging up the strings on the guitar. ;)