Friday, June 20, 2008

Kung Fu Panda




Kung Fu Panda - In Theaters This Summer!

I love Po! We went to see Kung Fu Panda today, and I loved it. The story was very cute. I love that Po worked in a Noodle house. I love the fact that Po is a chubby panda who can save the town. It gives the kids a little self-esteem. That you don't have to be the tigress, monkey, viper, crane, or mantis to be the hero. If you work hard and believe in yourself, you can do anything.


It's a good message for the kids today.

There was so much in this movie to love. Love Jack Black as Po! He is so funny! Scadush! LOL I can't believe that Jackie Chan only had maybe 3 lines in the whole movie! LOL He was the Monkey. Angelina Jolie was the Tigress. Dustin Hoffman is the red panda. And Lucy Liu is the viper.

It's neat that they can get a little bit of everyone's character into the animation. The one rhino was Michael Clarke Duncan, and you just knew by the characteristics of the rhino, and it's facial movements that it was him! LOL

On the one site that I'm on, Gaiaonline, they have had the Kung Fu Panda Quests for a month or two. And I've been dying to see the movie cause the quests are so fun to do. Plus seeing the trailers in the Gaia Cinemas helped a lot too.

I don't want to say anymore to ruin it for anyone. All I can say is, if you haven't seen it already, and you love animation, this is a good one to see.

No comments: