I'm still working on the Las Vegas Books. Not that it's all that hard to work on, but I've been doing things in between. I started reading Mr. Darcy's daughters. It's pretty good so far. Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth have left to Constantinople. They have 5 daughters and two sons, the daughters are visiting their cousins in London.
The premise sounds really good. I'm just getting into it, so we'll see if I really like it or not. A good indication is that I can't put it down for long.
I'm going to teach a friend to bead tomorrow, and visit with my parents and see one of my aunts in SF. That should be really fun!
Hopefully I'll start my etsy store soon. I have to get some things made first, then I'll be there making stuff. I have to figure out something really fun and unusual to sell. We'll see how far we get.
Hope you all are having a good night, and have a fun weekend!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment