Monday, December 29, 2008

The Ehara/Louisiana Bakery...


This is what Phil and I have been up to the last couple of weeks. The Embroidery machine is in the shop at the moment, so we had to find other ways of making things. Above is a picture of Phil's new Sweet Potato pie. He saw Tyler Florence on the Food Network making Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Baked bananas. So of course being the sweet potato guy, he had to try it. But he put a twist on the dish, he made it into a pie. I don't like Sweet Potatoes, so I didn't try it, but they said it was good. :)

This is what I've been up to. Caramel corn. Tons and tons of Caramel corn. Before I worked at the store, I would make Caramel corn for people at Christmas time. But the last few years I didn't have the time. So I was back into Caramel Corn Production. I think I must have made about 15 batches!! It's so yummy and addicting!

Philip's co-workers asked him where he's been hiding the Caramel corn all these years. LOL

No comments: