Monday, December 08, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Since I'm not at the store anymore, I've forgotten that it's getting close to Christmas! LOL I'm kinda sad that I'm not decorating the store for Christmas, having different Christmas events, and enjoying the Christmas rush! Even being there till late to help people find the perfect gift was fun.

We could play certain CD's all day long sometimes, like Clay Aiken's first Christmas CD. And I could play any of Amy Grant's Christmas CD's. I love the old standard Christmas songs done by Nat King Cole, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra (and yes, I have them on CD!) LOL.

I love listening to Jaci Velasquez and Avalon. I couldn't find a whole lot done by them on my music player, but there are a couple. And I'm not a big fan of Josh Groban, but I LOVE his Christmas CD.

I think when I make cookies next week I'll be listening to their songs!

Do you have a favorite Christmas song?

No comments: