My friend Kristen gave this to me, and I totally love it! I've been downloading tons of songs to it for days now. Well, I download songs I think I like on it, listen to it for awhile, then download different ones. LOL Ok, bit obsessed here. Right now I've downloaded some 80's music, rock music, country music, and even the Osmonds! Yes, you read right, the Osmonds. LOL
it's hard to think of what songs I'd like to listen to the most. I mean because I was the total music junkie back in the day. My BFF Christine and I would go to all kinds of concerts all the time, and buy tons of LP's and then CD's when we got CD players.
I didn't realize how much I missed listening to certain songs till I started downloading them. Now i have to find a way to hook this up to my regular stereo. I got the black cord to hook it up to my car stereo, so no more CD's in the car...YAY!
What are your favorite songs? Who are your favorite bands??
No comments:
Post a Comment