Every year Debi, Joanne, Denne, and I go to see the American Idols Tour. We all LOVE the show, and we really LOVE seeing them in concert. And every year the show gets better and better.

One of the biggest surprises for me was how great Matt was in concert. He was one of my favorites during the show, so I shouldn't be surprised, but he was really great on tour. His set was really one of the best performances.

And of course I loved Danny Gokey. I know he wasn't Denne's favorite, but I really did like him a lot. And he did a great job on tour as well. He even sang PYT! That was really awesome.

One of my favorite numbers in the show was when Allison came out to sing with Adam. Allison was my favorite towards the end of the season, and she did not disappoint. Her set was AMAZING! I would totally go to see her if she was on tour. Which I think she will be. She sang Rock Star and Barracuda! And she did an awesome job!!

Here they all are at the end of the show. We had the best seats ever this year. We actually were in the 15th row! And even better, they let us bring in cameras!!! So we all got some great pics. It was so much fun, I can't wait till next season. :)
3 comments:
sounds like you all had a really great time!! And 15th row seats with cameras, how awesome was that :o)
Great pics.
You guys have such fun every year. That's so cool you've made it a tradtion. :)
It was such a great time! And the seats were the best yet!! It's more fun when it's with the girlies. ;) And I'm so glad they let you bring in cameras now.
Post a Comment