Thursday, July 30, 2009

Casper's Hot Dogs

I had a great time visiting with Kristen yesterday. She was visiting from Coarsegold. She used to live in the bay area, but moved a while ago, and I met her through the store I worked at in Redwood City.

We went to the movies and saw the Ugly Truth, good movie if you haven't already seen it, and then we went to Casper's Hot Dogs.

I grew up on the Peninsula, so I had never heard about Casper's Hot Dogs till I moved over on this side of the bay. And Kristen hadn't heard of them until her neighbor asked her about them a few weeks ago. So we thought it would be a fun place to go for lunch.

Here's Kristen enjoying her Kraut Dog. I had a Cheese Dog. I love their Hot Dogs cause they're just so good. They have the skin (or casing) on them still, so when you bite into them they Snap! I haven't been to one in awhile, especially the "Casper's with a C". We normally go to the "Kasper's with a " cause it's closer to our house. I don't think there's much of a difference, but Phil does. LOL

If you're in the East Bay, stop on by, they're a great hot dog! (they also sell them in Costco and Safeway in the refrigerator meat sections).

3 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG those pics actually turned out pretty good (I typically don't like pics of myself). I like the thumbs up one outside.

Great photo job Mel :o)

Melanie E said...

I thought you took great photos! :) It was so much fun!

Kay said...

It looks like you two had such a good time. Great pics of Kristen too!