"While on a break from doing a Longs to CVS conversion of the Hallmark section, we were all sitting along the curb of the shopping cart cement parking spot in our purple Hallmark shirts. The FedEX guy drives up, and while passing us said, "You all look like Crows on a Wire!" One of us shot back, "We are NOT CROWS!" Inside the store later, while we were working, he came through our aisle and he said, "Bluebirds on a Wire." And that's how we got our name."
They wanted to have the shirts done for Boss' Day which is today. And for their boss Alison, who is the woman in the middle of the picture. And it was a double celebration because they had just finished their last Conversion in all of the Longs/CVS' in their area.
Thank you for the photo, ladies!
4 comments:
You did such great work on these shirts. I really love this design. You are so good!
Thanks Kay!
Melanie,
Thank yo some much for designing the shirts. You did a great job. I was so surprised when Sandy and the other ladies presented me with my t-shirt...then they all unzipped thier jackets and had on the same shirt. I loved it! I will keep you in mind if I ever need any t-shirts designed!
Alison, I'm so glad that you loved your shirt! It was so much fun designing it. I thought the idea was just too cool!! Thanks for the comment. :)
Post a Comment