During the month of October, Joanne and I celebrate our birthday together with a trip to Ohana Hawaiian BBQ to get their Volcano Chicken. Volcano Chicken is pretty much Chicken Katsu with a spicy Katsu sauce. It's Joanne's most favorite thing to eat whenever she comes to Fremont. :)We also had a fun time going to Michael's and to JoAnn's Crafts. They don't have either store on their side of the hill, so it was a treat for Debi and Joanne. I hope Joanne wasn't tired of us asking her about how to make things creative every time we heard that darn commercial on the loudspeaker in the store. LOL
I SO enjoy our get togethers, I do wish I lived closer to them so I could see them more often. :) And Happy Birthday Joanne!
2 comments:
yummo! that looks sooooo good!
it was too good!
Post a Comment