This week was the first week of our auctions on ebay. I'm putting up some rubber stamps on ebay that I know I won't use anymore. And I realized that some of the stamps are selling for a pretty penny. I had no idea that Precious Moments and PSX stamps were going for so much!
It's really fun watching the bids go up. One stamp we were watching actually sold for $117! I was in shock. It's a PSX stamp, and it's just amazing to me that someone would pay that much for a stamp. Where have I been??
So, that's how I've been spending the past couple of Saturdays, figuring out how much things cost, what they're worth, and if anyone would really want a certain stamp. It is a lot of work. I'm just glad that I can get it to someone who really wants it.
And if you haven't already heard, Domo has invaded 7-11. Yep, he's here!! He has a slurpee named after him. It's a red apple slurpee, why? Because Domo doesn't like apples, so you'll get to drink it without him wanting to steal it from you...yep really. LOL
I've already gotten all of the straws, and a domo slurpee cup. Cause I just have to. Not sure that I want to get the figurines. But we'll see how I feel about them if I actually see one. I thought it was funny that the whole store is Domo-tized, and the workers have no idea who Domo is. I got asked who he was, and he still looked at me funny after explaining it to him.
This week I am working on finishing up the crows shirts, and I need to work on a couple of logos. My sister and niece are coming in Monday to stay at my house for the first time. So I'm going to be in major cleaning mode tomorrow (or later today). They'll only be here a couple of days, so I'll be back working on stuff on Thursday. I have a lot of ideas for things running through my head.
Have a Great Sunday!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I still can't believe that stamp went for so much. I planned on going through my stamps and giving away some more but after that maybe I should put certain ones up on ebay first to see what happens. I can't imagine making enough to make it worth the cost of ebay but never know I guess.
I hope you have a lot of good luck with it!
I can't believe our Target didn't have any halloween domo's OR Ramen girl. I'm going to give them one more chance and then I done.... till the next chance. lol It's sad cuz I always find fun stuff at out of town Targets.
I had to check the target website to see where I had seen the Ramen Girl DVD. Cause we have like 5 targets in the area, and I couldn't remember which one. LOL I know, pretty lame.
And I figure that I'm coming out ahead so far in the ebay stuff. I don't know how we'll do with this set of stuff. I know I'm doing better on ebay then on etsy on the stamps. We'll see how it goes.
Post a Comment