Happy Tuesday...
Today was our boutique, and it was a lot of fun. I'll post pics tomorrow. But it was so nice to see customers that I hadn't seen in awhile. I really do miss them!! I sold a few pair of earrings, and got a new embroidery job. So it was fun.
I have a few ideas running through my brain for Valentine's day. I'll get them down on paper tomorrow while I'm taking my dad to the eye doc in SF. I'll post some photos tomorrow too on a few projects I was working on, I didn't want to post them until they were given away as gifts. And I have to figure out if I got them downloaded to my external drive before my computer took a tank.
Hope you all have a great Wednesday! i think I'm going to go take a long nap. :)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment