It's another quiet day here. I actually finished the back of my color atc last night, and will work on finishing the holiday ATC too so that i can just be done with it.
Got to clean out stuff in the extra room so Philip can paint and strip the floor. He wants to take out the rug and put in flooring, which is cool. Hope he can get it done in a week.
We didn't go to the movies last night, not too bummed though, cause I got to chat with my buds. That was a great time, cause I haven't seen a couple of them for awhile.
Got up a bit early, and I'm finding that I really don't want to get up in the mornings. Not sure if it has to do with the fact that it's getting colder in the mornings. That and I just am so blah in the mornings. I set my alarm early so I can wake up before I wake up...does that make sense?
Watched last night's episode of InuYasha. Really bummed by the fact that they didn't say there were new episodes, and I think I missed a few. Hope they replay them again.
Tonight is repeat TV already. So after Survivor, I think I'll just do some stuff around the house. I can't believe that we're like a couple of months into the new season, and they're already showing repeats. What happened to the good old days of no repeats until the summer?? I still remember the season lasting a whole lot longer than this.
And hopefully we'll do something fun this weekend too!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment