Friday, October 27, 2006

A bracelet for Ms. Boring...

I started making a bracelet for my friend Debi. She saw a pic of a bracelet with tons of danglies, and liked it. So I thought I'd make her one

Started out with a few danglies that I had sitting around, and then started adding more and more. Trying to go with a love theme, I love hearts!


Then found a butterfly charm cause we went to see the butterflies last year. Found a drama mask charm cause she loves plays. And I am going to put a scrapbook charm on there as well cause she likes scrapping. So, I'll have to figure out more of her loves, and add those to the bracelet as well. I figure Carlee's got to get on there somehow too! And something to do with wine. I know i have wine themed charms somewhere. Gives me an excuse to see what is at the bead show too!!

I was inspired by Shari to put a project in progress up, so as I put more danglies on there, I'll post.

3 comments:

Melanie E said...

Thanks deb! I could try to make you one in fake gold. I couldn't afford the real stuff! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is turning out way cool Mel. Debi is going to love it! Did you get the base chain already like that and are putting the beads on or did you put the chain together as well???

Melanie E said...

Nope, got the chain at Michael's awhile ago. Just putting on the beads. I found some really cool grape beads, cause she loves wine, so I'll add those on there tomorrow cause, OMG, I left all my tools at the store. ROFL.