IF you haven't seen the Lake House yet, and want to keep the whole movie a surprise, then don't read this post. And Don't say I didn't warn you...
I just finished watching the Lake house a little while ago, and OMG, I totally love that movie. I thought at first, yeah right, they're in two different times, how the heck can they send notes to each other? That whole part is kind of weird, but I love what they did with the story around that.
OMG, it was wo weird how their lives intertwined without them knowing it. And I love it when Sandra realizes that she's actually met him before. That was really cool. Midway through the movie I guess what happens at the end. Kind of predictable.
But it's always so cool when it's a happy ending. Kind of weird when at the end all the times kind of converge on each other. I want to watch it one more time before I return it to Ngoc. There were a few times where I had to actually rewind it cause I missed something.
I totally thought that Sandra was going to work on his dad, cause she's a doctor in the movie.
The glass house is really cool. Would be kind of weird to live in cause they can see everything. My messiness would totally not be cool there. LOL
Just wondered where the dog fit in to everything. How did she know what was going on? was it doggy sixth sense?
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
1 comment:
You do need to see this movie. Maybe they could buy you the DVD? You'd really like this one, it's a bit confusing at the end, but predictable too.
Post a Comment