Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am internet addicted...

Ok, I admit, I am addicted to the internet.

Does that mean I'm an internetaholic?

I mean I get home, and what is one of the first things I need to do? Get on the internet to see if the girls are online so we can chat.

How many times a day do I need to check my e-mails? More times than I can count

How many times do I really need to check all of my favorite sites? More than once a day?

And how many pictures of Karl can I find on the internet that I haven't seen before?

Do I really need to check in to see what kind of free stuff people are offering on Freecycle? What if I miss something!

And do I really have to check my favorite comic strips on the net instead of buying a paper?

Well....

OF COURSE I DO!

Do I really need to Google my relatives, friends, and aquaintances to see if they are on the internet? Of course I do!

Yes, I have an internet addiction...

And I love it!

LOL

1 comment:

Melanie E said...

ROFL! You crack me up! ;) I know we're alike cause we're friends!! :)