Sunday, October 15, 2006

Exhausted!

OMG today Kristen and I went shopping. And I'm not talking about a little excursion, we went to a bunch of places. I haven't done that in so long! It was a ton of fun!

We started out at the Verizon store to get her phone fixed. We then ended up in San Leandro to pick up a replacement phone there. Then we went to the Eddie Bauer store, and she found a bunch of stuff. I found a digi thermometer for Phil. LOL

Then we went to eat lunch, and then to DSW. That's a pretty cool store. Never been to one before. May have to go back to get some shoes. Not sure what I want yet, but I'll know it when I see it.

Then to the Great Mall. I haven't been there in ages, and of course there were a ton of people at the mall. Not a ton of people buying stuff, but a lot of people just there at the mall. And were their stores thrashed!! I don't think I'd ever want to work there, why can't people put their stuff back where they found it??

I think I'll probably have to take a day off sometime just to go shopping there. :)

Then home. But Phil and I did get a grocery shopping trip in. We haven't gotten groceries in awhile cause we just don't go shopping much.

Got Kristen hooked on Project Runway, and can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Melanie E said...

I have a whole month till she comes back! I'm so excited. It's so fun to see her. :)

I wish that you and Kay could come visit so we can have a big shopping trip too!