Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beautiful Day today

Today was a beautiful day in our end of the world. The sun was shining, it was warm, so of course it is allergy time. IcK. The time when I wished my nose was like a Ms. Potato Head nose, just pop that sucker off and put on one that actually will work. LOL Have you ever felt that way?

Got nothing done that I wanted to get done. Went to Borders to look at books. Not like I need more books or magazines, but I just LOVE bookstores. Found the Shojo Beat magazine that I needed to have. Only cause one of my favorite mangas in there: Absolute Boyfriend, is coming to an end, so I wanted to read what I could. I love it too cause it has a lot of articles on Japanese culture and there was an article on Jpop that was really interesting.

Then found a Manga that I started reading. Good thing cause it's the last one in the series of 2. LOL

Then I found out that a book series that I read oh too many years ago, the Dragonlance Series, has a new series of books out with the same characters...YAY! I love Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman books. Which reminds me that I need to look and see if I've missed anything in between. I thought I read all the sequels, but I want to double check.

Then I went to Michaels just cause I wanted to see what they had. Found some great prizes for the next event at the store. I hope the kids will like them. And they were only $1 each! LOL And finally some cool boy prizes. :)

Not much else after that. I kinda lazed around too long in the am to do much else. Got home and read. Cause I haven't done that in way too long. Didn't get anything else I wanted to do done, but I gave myself some time to reenergize.

No comments: