Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February Webkinz Event

These are some photos from our webkinz event this past saturday. It was SO much fun!! We had some crafts for the kids to do.

Phil made a Wheel of Wow for us. It was a big hit!! Not a bad wheel. The kids just loved that they could actually spin the wheel like on the site.
And here is a shot of them doing all the different things at the event. I loved it cause it gets bigger each time. The kids have such a good time. And we do too. I was a bit more tired this time, cause it was a lot more work. But it pays off when you see the kids all happy cause they have activities to do!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like fun! I'll bet the kids love it. You can tell it's a success since it's growing!

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo I am anonymous! lol I have a lot of poems and sayings out there in the world! lol