Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where you are in your life...

My cousin and I were talking about where we were in life, and what we wanted to do when we grew up. LOL Yes, when we grow up. :)

Now, I don't know what I want to do in the future. My life has taken twists and turns that I had never expected them too. I've been so lucky to have experienced what I have experienced in life. And lucky to have met the people I have met in life. I know for good and bad, that I wouldn't be who I am if I hadn't learned life lessons.

One of the big things we talked about is how the store has played a part in my life, and how it's changed it. I truly believe that things are happening the way they are supposed to happen. And the store stumbled into my life to teach me how to be more open, more talkative, and to meet new people.

I was terribly shy when I was growing up. And it's taken a long time for me to come out of my shell. And I think the store was the last step that i've needed to overcome that. I mean I became a drafter to not have to deal with the public. But now I really do enjoy talking to people. Well, most people. LOL And I am having a ball with the kids! OMG, they are the funniest people!

She tells me that I'm one to just go with the flow. And she's right. I don't know where life will take me in the months to come. I guess I should start figuring it out soon. And lucky you, you all will be along for the ride! ROFL. :)

No comments: