So a friend of mine wanted me to do an embroidered design for her with crows on a wire. I guess the group that she works with is nicknamed "Crows on a Wire" so she wanted something to do with that. So I thought of a crow telling a story, cause they like to talk story, and then the rest of the crows listening to her.I couldn't find a good clip art of crows on a wire, so I made mine up. I was first going to do a country crow kind of drawing, but they looked too plain. This way they look a little more animated.
I think it looks kinda cute! :) I am going to embroider the wings and tails in black, but I used grey to show her the lines.
I hope she likes it.
2 comments:
That turned out super cute Mel! You go girl!!! You are AWESOME!!!!!!
Thanks Kay! :)
Post a Comment