Monday, September 14, 2009

What I've been up to for the past few days...

Sorry I haven't been blogging in a few days. I've been kinda sad cause our kitten Cujo is missing. Phil let him out on Friday morning, and he hasn't been around since. We're hoping that someone gave him a good home. I miss him a lot cause he was so much fun to have around. I think the other two kitties are not sad that he's gone. :( I'm still hoping that he'll find his way home, but that's pretty rare around here. But who knows, some of the other cats in the neighborhood go missing from our yard for a few weeks then come back.

I've also been working on getting the shirts out for the feed store. I am trying to figure out colors for the embroidery, because the guy says he didn't care what colors we used. GREAAAAAAAT. I know what colors I would use for me, but I don't think everyone wants purple. LOL

Also working on a logo for the Falcons football team too. Will post it when it's finally done.

Enjoyed the Lord of the Rings weekend on TNT. Although I do have it all on DVD, it's always fun having it play in the background. And I loved that they played all 3 movies in a row.

Phil went to the tournament this weekend in Davis, the girls came in second. I spent this weekend catching up on the feed store shirts and getting some rest. And hoping the kitten would make it home.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

No comments: