So this time I split the dough ball in half and made 2 pizzas! I think that I should bake the dough a bit before putting the toppings on, so it will be more crispy.
Here's the recipe from the Oster manual:
Combine the following ingredients into the bread maker (I put the liquids in first, then the other ingredients with the yeast last)
All ingredients must be at room temperature (70 degrees F - 80 degrees F)
1-1/4 c to 1-3/8 c Water
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
3/4 tsp salt
2 tsp. Active Dry Yeast
-Combine all ingredients into the bread pan
-Select Dough Setting
-Press Start/Stop button. When the unit signals and the display reads "0:00" press the start/stop button and remove dough.
-Pat dough into 12" x 15" jelly roll pan or greased 14" Round Pizza Pan
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
-Spread pizza sauce over dough and sprinkle toppings over sauce.
-Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
I made mine in an Oster Bread maker, yours might differ. Consult your manual.
enjoy!!
2 comments:
oh that looks so yummy! we haven't done homemade pizza in a long time.
It was yummy, although I think I liked the ham and Pineapple toppings better.
Post a Comment