
I just put up some new listings on ebay, and these are some of the stamps I've had forever that I've either haven't used at all or I really lightly used. I figure I can't possibly use all the stamps I have in my collection, and since my stamping style has changed I'll destash some items. The link to our ebay site is to the right. And I'm also selling stamps on etsy as well.

I just think the little girl who is cutting hearts is so cute!

And I bought that one with the moose to make cards, but never did. And I didn't realize that it was an enesco product, so there's probably a figurine that matches it somewhere.
My cousin is also selling some really cool figurines on her ebay account. Plus some really fun martini glasses. I just LOVE martini glasses, I just don't drink alcohol! lol They are too fun to look at and use though. Her ebay name is:
ShaddzzDo some early Christmas Shopping. :) Very fun stuff!!
2 comments:
Ok, that is so not like the gumbo's I've always seen. I would actually eat this. Way to go, Phil!
LOL Yeah, I was kinda iffy on it at first too, but OMG, it tastes like chicken stew!!
Post a Comment