My embroidery designs, jewelry designs, recipes and other handmade goodies.
Friday, October 02, 2009
Ramen Girl
Yesterday I watched Ramen Girl. I have been watching the trailers for awhile now, and really wanted to see it. And while in Target, I saw that they had the DVD. So I bought it. And I really enjoyed watching it.
It reminds me of all those Japanese dramas you watch on the international channels. It really reminded me of the Manga/Anime Nana. Where she leaves her home to travel to live with her boyfriend, and he leaves her. So she has to figure out what she wants to do with her life, cause she doesn't want to go home. But she doesn't know what to do.
I won't ruin it for anyone who wants to see it, although the trailer pretty much sums up the plot of the movie. I think Brittany Murphy really looks like an anime character. LOL I really enjoyed her acting in the movie. And loved her Sensei, Toshiyuki Nishida. He played his character very well. You get as frustrated with him as she does.
It did really make me hungry for a great big bowl of ramen! LOL
I love these types of movies, if you like them, you'll really enjoy it.
I've been a crafter all my life. You name it. fiber arts, paper arts, woodcrafting, and beading. Right now machine embroidery and beading are my favorites. I love how I can use my techie skills and make something creative out of it with the embroidery.
2 comments:
Thanks Mel, Now I have to see it. It looks pretty good. It's funny but it looks more like John's type of movie so I'll have to get it for him. lol
It was really good. I think you'll like it!
Post a Comment