Sunday, October 18, 2009

We have Hot Water!

OMG, we have hot water! I can't believe it! After a week of warming water on the stove and sticking it in the tub, we have running hot water!! I'm so excited. I had to go use the shower tonight just so I could stand in the warm water, and not have it turn cold after 5 minutes. LOL

I still can't believe how terrible a job they did on installing the pipes. And they did a really funky layout job on the main hot water line. Good thing we could bypass it!! I couldn't go another week without hot water. It's been just crazy!

Things are looking up!

4 comments:

mary Grambusch said...

Melanie - thank you for the great design of our "Crows on a Wire" shirts! They turned out great! Glad to hear you have "hot" water again. Crow Mary

Melanie E said...

Mary, I'm so glad you liked the design! It was so much fun creating it for you all. :) Thank you for your comment!!

Kay said...

I'm SO happy you have hot water again and don't have that stress in your life anymore. I was worried it'd become a major ordeal if they couldn't figure it out. Thank goodness it wasn't. Whoo hooo!!!!

Melanie E said...

NO kidding, Kay. I was getting so frustrated! I'm glad it was a pretty easy fix too. :)