So, when taking my dad to the VA hospital in San Francisco, we always drive down the Great Highway. For those of you who aren't from the bay area, the Great highway runs along Ocean Beach on the coast. And one day I saw these tsunami signs. Now I love taking photos, but won't do it when I'm driving with my dad. Cause I know he'd think I'm crazy. LOL
So yesterday I had an opportunity because I had to drop my aunt off to get blood work, and then my dad off to get my eyes checked. So I thought I'd go and get a picture of the signs.
So, if you're in SF, and there is an earthquake, run for high grounds (like the figure in the picture).
2 comments:
Those are cool, we don't have neat signs like that for..."when cactus attack". I never thought you could have tsunami's there either. My mom use to talk about having them in Japan and how in some bad weather they would take cover in bamboo fields...is that what they're called? lol
Hey, we need to make "when cactus attack" signs and put them up. Do you think people would look twice? LOL
Post a Comment