OMG, I am so addicted to Freecycling. Gave away our breakfast nook set that was actually given to us. Phil was going to put it outside with a sign that said free. But I thought that I'd put it on the site, and see if anyone would want it.
That day we had 8 people ask for it, and the past couple of days I've been getting more e-mails. It's gone, and we helped out a couple who really needed it. I love it!
My daybed is the next thing to go. I've had the daybed since college. took it with me when I moved out on my own, and then it moved in here. Phil said it was falling apart a bit, and needed to be reglued. Someone wanted a twin bed frame, so I asked if she wanted that, and boom, that's going too!
It's cool seeing new offers every day, and seeing that people want things. I think a few things of mine are going to go bye bye! :) This is really fun! I'm having more fun getting rid of stuff to people who really need it.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
HUH???
LOL check out freecycle.org It's pretty cool.
Post a Comment