Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just keeping up the tradition....


Now tonight I was making cookies to take to Debi's house tomorrow. And of course, as always, I burn the last batch of cookies. Never fails. No matter how many times I tell myself that I'm not going to forget they are in there, I start doing something else, and they burn.

One of these days, I'll have to just sit and wait till they are done, not start anything else. I think it's that Adult ADD kicking in again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I so do this everytime too lol. It must be genetic. ROFL Those cookies don't look too bad though, nothing like what I have done. And don't get me started on how many times I've burnt rice by getting preoccupied. What a nasty smell that is. It's bad enough when I go online to do something and do everything but what I went on for...then to burn the food on top of it. lol

Melanie E said...

ROFL! You are so like me! OMG, I haven't burnt rice yet cause the rice cooker won't let me. But I burn a ton of stuff. I go online too, thinking i've only been on for a couple of minutes...NOT. LOL

Glad it's not just me. (and a batch of cornflakes were blacker but I threw those out). LOL

Anonymous said...

I've never used a rice cooker but I'm thinking maybe I need one in my old age. lol

Melanie E said...

OMG, you NEED a rice cooker! Don't know what i'd do without it. Well, my guess is that I'd be burnin' the rice too!